Wealth Management System Co., Ltd. (the Company) realizes the importance of the personal data protection and takes seriously the protection of your personal information, and has compliance and management of Personal Data which are consistent with Personal Data Protection law and the related laws. Thus the Company would like to inform you of the information shown below on purpose. This privacy notice informs our customers of our policy in relation to the characteristics of personal data and the retention period of personal information that the Company collects, uses, and discloses from customers, including the rights of customers who own personal data and contact channels if they want to know more in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, B.E. 2562 (2019) as follows :
The type of persons under the Policy are:
- Individual customers
- Individuals having involvement with a juristic person which is a customer of, or conducts transactions with, the Company ("Personnel of Juristic Person") such as:
- authorized person
- agent or partner
- employee, officer and/or assignee
The purpose for collecting, using, or disclosing your personal information
1. To comply with the contract (Contract)
To request to open an account for transactions or use the services of the Company, you need to provide personal information to the Company. The Company then will be able to process and perform various operations related to opening an account, including using the Company's products and services according to your request.
2. To comply with the law (Legal Obligation)
The Company may process your personal data in order to comply with the laws governing the Company's business operations, such as Securities and Stock Exchange Laws, Anti-Money Laundering Laws, and other laws that stipulate or enforce the Company. There is a duty to send or report information, or when the Company receives a summons or warrant of attachment from a government agency or the court. For the performance of financial transactions and taxation in compliance with the company’s contractual obligations and for compliance with existing or future laws and regulations applicable to the Company.
3. Based on Consent
The Company may use your personal information for processing for the design or development of products and services. To present and recommend products and services, including marketing activities of the Company and for the procurement or sales of products and providing or employing services in various forms.
Personal information that the company will collect, use and disclose
|Type of Data||Examples of Personal Data|
|Personal Profile Information||• Name Prefix|
• First name, last name
• Date of birth
• Marital status
• Information on spouse and children
|Contact Information||• Address according to the house registration|
• Address for receiving documents
• current address
• phone number
• Mobile phone number
• Fax number
• Line ID
|Work Information||• Occupation|
• Place of work
|Other Information||• Record all interactions and communications between you and the Company in any form or manner, including but not limited to phone calls, email, and social media communications.|
The origin of your personal information
• The Company generally collects personal information from you directly through seminars through contracting.
However, the Company may collect your Personal Data from any other sources, such as from various social media, but only in necessity and carried out in accordance with legal requirements.
The respect of personal privacy
• The Company respects Data Subjects’ right of their Personal Data and is also aware of the Data Subjects’ intention for the due protection of their Personal Data. Any Personal Data submitted to the Company will be used only for the stated purposes. The Company has strict security measures and prevention not to let the unauthorized parties from accessing and using your personal data.
Disclosure of your personal information
The Company may disclose your personal information to the following persons or organizations:
• Group companies and/or any other person with that the Company has a legal relationship including directors, executives, employees, employees, contractors, agents, consultants of the Bank and/or of such persons.
• Government agencies and/or agencies that are responsible for corporate governance such as the Revenue Department, and Department of Provincial Administration.
• Other external service providers providing management, communication, computer, or other services that help the Company able to operate a business with flexibility and good service to customers.
Period of Retention of Personal Information
The Company will keep your personal information while you are the Company's customer and when you end your relationship with the Company. The Company will collect your personal information for a period of time that is reasonable and necessary for each type of personal information. And may still retain your Personal Data as long as needed for legal compliance or as per legal prescription, for the establishment of legal claims, legal compliance or exercise of legal claims, or defense of legal claims, or for other purposes in accordance with policies and the internal regulations of the Company.
The Company will collect your personal information for the period specified by relevant laws, such as financial institutions' business laws, Securities and Exchange Laws, Anti-Money Laundering Laws, laws to prevent and combat terrorism financing and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, accounting law, tax laws, labor laws and other laws that the Company must comply with.
The Company uses four types of cookies on its website. The use of such cookies cannot tell the identity of the customer as follows:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These types of cookies are absolutely necessary on the website. This will enable the customer to access all information and use the Company's website. These types of cookies are stored and deleted after browsing the website of the customer.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies. These cookies allow the Company to measure performance by processing the number of pages that customers visit the website, as well as the number of unique characteristics of visitors. The information will be used to analyze visitor behavior patterns and the Company will use the results to improve the website to meet their needs and better visitor usability. However, the information obtained and processed is anonymous or indicates the identity of the customer. Personal specifications such as name, email, etc., are not stored and are used only as statistical data.
- Functional Cookies. This type of cookie is used to recognize customers when they return to the Company's website. This will allow the company to provide customer-appropriate content, greet customers by name, and remember the values they choose. However, the information obtained and processed is anonymous or indicates the identity of the customer. Personal specifications such as name, email, etc., are not stored and are used only as statistical data.
- Advertising Cookies. This type of cookie remembers your visit to the website, visiting points, and the interests of customers. The information obtained will be used to modify the website and marketing policies that are suitable to customers' needs.
Security of Personal Information
The Company will establish the security and privacy of personal information that the Company collected. The Company takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure, including determining the right to access and use of your information. The Company regularly reviews and improves information security measures with current technology.
Your rights and obligations as the subject of Personal Data
Rights in this section refer to statutory rights with respect to your personal data. The details are as follows:
● The right to access and obtain a copy of your personal data as the Company has.
● Right to request correction of your personal data if the personal data is incomplete, inaccurate, misleading or not current.
● Data Transfer Rights. You have the right to obtain personal information that the company has about you in electronic form, including the right to request the Company to transmit or transfer your information to third parties, unless the company is unable to do so due to technical conditions or there are legitimate grounds to deny your request.
● The right to object to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. In the event that personal information is collected, used, or disclosed with the exemption from obtaining consent or in the case of direct marketing purposes or in the case of scientific research studies history or statistics.
● The right to request the erasure of your personal data. You have the right to request that the Company delete your personal data or make it personally identifiable unless the Company has legitimate grounds to refuse your request.
● Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given at any time according to the procedures specified by the company, except under the condition of being unable to withdraw consent.
● The right to complain. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant authorities if you believe that the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data is unlawful or inconsistent with the data protection laws.
However, the Company reserves the right to deny or not to proceed with the request as prescribed by law in case that the Data Subject has chosen to provide to the Company only certain Personal Data which may cause the Company not to be able to provide full services. Moreover, the Company may not be able to collaborate with or to provide services to the Data Subject if they do not consent to the provision of information as required by the Company.
The Disclosure of Personal Data to a Third Party
The Company may have the need to disclose Personal Data to its subsidiary or to other persons or business units that are strategic allies cooperating with the Company in the procurement of various products or services, or out of necessity as prescribed by terms and conditions of the Company, or in case of reorganization, merging or sales of the Company and may require the disclosure of the Personal Data to the authorities or Public Organizations concerned as prescribed by law or by court order or by the order of authorized officials for which the Personal Data will be kept confidential, either in paper form or electronic form, including during its transfer.
How to contact the Company
If the customer wants to exercise the rights or needs an explanation about the rights mentioned above, customers can contact the company at:
Wealth Management System Limited
383, Ladya Road, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
Telephone 02-861-4820 ext. 5620-5622, 5625, 5629
Changes to the Privacy Notice